Thursday, November 5, 2009

Class 10 Jeff Bedrick



This is my work in progress, I've worked only on the zeppelin and the water, the water is a real footage I filmed on the bay.

The feedback Jeff gave me was to put the zeppelin a little more up because at the end it hides behind the Transamerica Building, the camera move it's too sharp, I should make it smoother and play with the layers in after effects to give depth to the pic.

The water is looking good, I don't need to add any kind of animation to the reflects but I still need to make the camera travel from the pic and see little movement on the buildings.

A classmate told me to use something called match choker. Effects>Matte>Match Choker to get rid of the dark border of the object coming from maya.

Cool site to look for pics: http://www.compfight.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment