Thursday, October 22, 2009

Class 8 Jeff Bedrick

I have a final project proposal:



This is kind of what I want to do for my final, I might change the city landscape to do a new one but I want to keep the Transamerica Building.

YUppiiiii!!! he approved my previous landscape, so it's gonna be easy to do!!, I just need to model the zeppelin.. the birds he said they should be smaller and flying horizontally, right now they are distracting, and I should film real water an put it on my scene the same with the estela the boat leaves....

I might also add little movement on the clouds in the back.

I need to cut the hilton building to move it later when I do the zoom out, also ease in and out on the camera move and the starting shot a little more far away so the change before the starting camera and the final one is not that big.

Tips on my scene:
I need to optimized my scene in photoshop, merge layers that are working together, example:

Merge sky as a single layer, merge all mountains into 1 layer, middle ground merge everything but the water and atmosphere in that level and so on...

No comments:

Post a Comment